Thursday, February 12, 2009

Start your running engine...

I'm finishing up some things for the blog. This stuff is a little confusing! I finally got the pic in the title block... better one coming soon.

Now that I feel a little comfortable with the way the blog looks I figure I should be making my way to the gym. Some might think... dude, it's 10:40? Kinda late? I think, NO! Now is the perfect time to go to the gym. If you go from 4-9 forget about getting in a real workout, at least for me. It's like being in the mall during Christmas time. No thanks! Plus, I'm weird when it comes to working out. Cardio is fine, I have no problem with weezing my way through a run while there are bajillions of people around but lifting weights in front of others is a different story.

Anyhoo, that's it for my first post. They'll get better and more juicy. :)

Adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com