Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you Chicken Noodle Soup (CNS)



Sunday afternoon I cleaned out Juan's car and while I was cleaning I found a can of Chicken Noodle Soup. How funny right? I finished cleaning out the rest of the back seat (filled with empty water bottles) and went back into the house to make some lunch. Why let the perfectly good can of soup go to waste right? BAD IDEA!!! Since Sunday night I have been playing King of the toilet.

So now my plans of collecting beads in San Diego for Mardi Gras have been put on the back burner. Instead of being surrounded by people whom will be lowering their guard and gallons of booze... I'll be here with the symptoms of boozing without the spirits.



Thank you CNS


1 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

MARDI GRAS ROCKED!!! BEST ONE EVER!!!

3/29/2009 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com