Thursday, April 2, 2009

G & D's B (Gina & Duke;s Baby)

My Sister has been pregnant for
a few weeks now and has been keeping it under wraps. Her and her husband didn't want to say anything before they were certain. Today my mom and I went up to Long Beach to go to her first doctor's appointment.


I stayed in the waiting room reading Bridal magazine... Hahahaha. It was the only browse-worthy one out of the bunch! Anyway, a few brides' tales and center-piece ideas later they came out with pictures of the little blob that will soon be my niece or nephew. :)

It's so amazing how beautiful it is... life... We will all be very lucky to have this new little person in our lives, come November.



Can't WAIT!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

Felicidades Tio Peej!

4/03/2009 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com