Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hot BREFF

Another new classification of posts! I came up with this one last night just as we were going out to Rich's. I was in the car with a few friends and Juan. We were talking about how Clique-ish people in the gay community can be (they don't like to share friends). My friend, for her protection from nosey self-righteous gossipers will be given the codename "Sugar" since she loves to make cookies, has noticed certain people love to introduce but not be introduced. When an introduction does come they become... prepare yourself, it's a dirty phrase... CUNTY! I couldn't help but to crack up! So dirty, right? I mean, that word is right up there with cock, smut, panties and all the other words that don't easily roll of the tongue.


The reason why I loved it was because it fit the situation SO WELL. If someone is more then happy to receive in introduction to your friends and then receive a stink face and 'TUDE in return when you do the same... you are being a cunt! Therefore, acting "cunty"!


Sugar found it hilarious also and so did "SPICE" (my other friend in the car). Although I think they laughed more because I found it so hilarious. LOL!

So the next time you find yourself in the land of friendly introductions... avoid being CUNTY.

Or

DO IT WITH A SMILE...

3 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

Oooh, I want a codename!

4/04/2009 11:52 PM  
Blogger samoano said...

LOL! I will think of one for you. Maybe it could be "SLICE" Since you love the Pie and humble pie so much. :)

4/05/2009 11:06 PM  
Blogger *ehu. said...

I like humble pie?

4/22/2009 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com