Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have THE WORST luck...

I JUST got a new beautiful phone. After about two months of using a hand-me-down from my little sister(as if that isn't bad enough) the phone was white and lilac... I felt extremely GAY using it. Every time I got a call or a text and I was in a public place... you can bet that the phone was brought out more carefully than the arc of the covenant.


Anyway... I had ordered a blackberry flip, Ugh! SO NICE! This phone came with all the bells and whistles. Well, I went out to Mo's for Cinco De Mayo and decided to get crazy on the dance floor. Throwing my hands and arms around, waving my vest open and closed... the phone fell out of my vest pocket... by the time I noticed it was gone, some lucky soul came in like a hawk grabbing it's prey.


Now that I am without and only having had the phone for less than a week it's sort of become nostalgic... LOL! If that even makes sense. Oh well...


SUCKS, MY LIFE!

3 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

My favorite line from this entry:
"I felt extremely GAY using it" Hmmm....interesante!

I can't believe you didn't put insurance on your phone!! PEEJ!!

And were you at Mo's with Eidde? I think he mentioned that he was there.

Are we still on for this Saturday?

5/08/2009 12:48 AM  
Blogger *ehu. said...

Wait, I take that back... I liked:
"hand-me-down from my little sister(as if that isn't bad enough)"
So you had a PURPLE cell phone from YOUR LITTLE SISTER? Did it have a lil Hello Kitty cell phone charm?
And did you go back to using her cell phone?

5/08/2009 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Ehu! LOL! Yes... I felt GAY using the Lilac Lovely-ness... You know, I actually meant "femmy". LOL! I detest fems. It's not cute. Anywho... I haven't used the Lilac surprise. Thanks for the one you are going to let me borrow! It's SO ME! I mean, the BLING is a little quiet but I will find some way to make it POP! LOL!

5/08/2009 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com