Monday, April 13, 2009

Puppy Problems!

We got a puppy on Friday... I was at Juan's for the weekend so I haven't had the pleasure of listening to the girl Whine. Right now she is in the laundry room, which is the room next to mine. Her whines are driving me insane!!! It sounds like a small monkey has it's head locked in a vice and it's watching one of it's loved ones being eaten by wild dogs! UGH!!! If it wasn't so cute I would have to go in there and kick it. I hope this doesn't last too long. I have to close my eyes and picture Lady and the Tramp.
-Here's to a sleepless night and NOT in Seattle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

PJ...love your writing style...you've got good words:)

4/13/2009 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com