Friday, May 1, 2009

It happens...

So, the previous post was full of anger and stress... I actually talked with Audrey (brother's fiance) and it was rough. We said some things that weren't nice and both cried. I wrote her an apology and she wrote back. You know sometimes I get a little over-dramatic, I think it's in the genes, but it happens!

Today is my fourth day being on the LEMONADE cleanse. So many people refer to it as a diet but it's not although I have lost 11 pounds so far which is probably mostly water weight... but I feel good. My greatest concern was that by now I'd be STARVING but to be honest, there really hasn't been a deep feeling of hunger. Every now and then I will catch the sent of some delicious delicacy like Carne Asada or Tortas but I don't get crazy! Hopefully I can last until the 16Th... if not, at least to next Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

Damn, I just had a Carne Asada burrito.... Heaven KNOWS I should be on the Lemonade cleanse as well!! SHUCKS!!

5/02/2009 12:01 AM  
Blogger samoano said...

BOO... I hate carne asada anyway... LOL! Ah! Think lemonade lemonade lemonade...

5/02/2009 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com