Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TACO TUESDAY!!!

Fiesta Cantina, In Hillcrest, has only been open for a few months and has already become a local hot-spot. There are specials every day of the week and TWO happy hours where they have a two-for-one deal! Juan and I met my friend Pina (I'm giving her a nickname because she does the same in her blog AND not only is it fun, but she is quite popular and I wouldn’t want to disclose any important information on her where-abouts).
Since it was Taco Tuesday, we had our fill of chicken, beef and steak tacos while sipping on out choice of drink, two for one, of course! It was nice catching up with Pina. The result of a few tacos and two Margaritas was a few rounds of “which would you rather”… There is never an easy choice in that game. ;)
Taco Tuesday rocks and I would recommend it to everyone, if you’re in the neighborhood.
Chicken PLEASE!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pina said...

Aww, I get a nickname! But is that because of my drink choice yesterday? Cause you know you could always call me Shirley. On second thought, maybe not.
I had a great time yesterday! We should do it again!! Thanks for the invite.
And were you trying to disinvite me yesterday because of my peeling tan? I think so....

7/08/2009 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com