Friday, October 23, 2009

Back in ACTION!

So I know it's been a few months since I have blogged last, but now I am BACK! Here's something to start the blogbugg again...

Once again I am here in the office, alone for lunch. Everyday my options for lunch are: Subway ($5), Henry's ($6 wrap) or the cafe on site which has soups ($2.60). Today I chose soup. They have small dinner rolls for like 30 cents... so I bought one. While I was walking back to the office I dropped the roll and slightly kicked it as I was walking. It rolled for like 10 feet and ended up stopping in the middle of a hall. I ran over to get it and was bummed! Ugh!!! 30 centavos!!! I looked around and no one had seen me drop it (at least I didn't think so) so I quickly snatched it from off the floor and continued on my way... Gross right? But hey, it was great!

1 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

If ever I wanted to kiss you, I no longer want to from this point on. 10 second rule is not the same as 10 feet rule. You should have went for Henry's...at least then I wouldn't be receiving a "I'm in line at Subway behind the lady ordering for her whole floor" text. :)

10/23/2009 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com