Saturday, July 30, 2011

One of my favorite things

There's nothing better than waking up next to the person you love. Having said that, cliche images come to mind of a room filled with the soft glow of light from the rising sun, the faint sounds of birds singing atop dew-laden tree tops somewhere in the distance... but that's not what I'm talking about.
I love the fact that when you wake up he is next to you, perfectly imperfect, lost in a deep slumber without guard and worrying about nothing.
Seeing Marcos in the morning is one of the greatest way to start my day.

Today should be a fun day. We plan to take a trip up to Oside to visit the family. After a long week, spending some time at home with My Habibi and my family sounds like a perfect remedy to the havoc of the daily grind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

The HCG diet is so great is because it helps people get amazing results and reach their weight loss goals faster and then goes further in helping them maintain that weight.

hcg buy online
hcg diet

12/06/2011 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com