Thursday, August 4, 2011

Alcohol-lick-me Project

Today is my first day back on the HCG diet. My first run-through was about a year ago and I was able to lose about 40 lbs. Although I am not as heavy as I was a year ago I would still like to lose another 40 lbs. So today I weighed myself, in the morning, and the scale read 258.4. Ouch! Over the next week I am excited to see that number slowly decrease.
I think it is important to also mention that the diet requires about a 500 calorie a day allotment. So I eat very little and get unusually tired towards the end of the day but it will all be worth it, in the end.

Project “Alcohol-lick-me” has also begun (pronounced: Alcohol-lick-me). In the last post I mentioned having people point out some of your flaws… well, after having a few close friends point out my inability to control my intake of alcohol I decided to cut it out for at least a month.
Limiting my alcohol consumption to nothing is not as tough as I thought. I have been out with the boys a few times and I still had fun. Edgar and Bryn both got sloshed the other night, on a Tuesday, and I found it hilarious to be the sober one.
I can’t help but to feel proud of myself. To be honest, I didn’t think it was going to be this easy. I also wish that Marcos would believe that I haven’t been drinking. Last night I told him about the progress of the “Alcohol-lick-me” project and he snickered and brushed it off… said that he didn’t believe me. Sad…

Anyhoo, I am working on myself. Diet, check. Alcohol-lick-me, check-check. Workouts, check-plus!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it is important to also mention that the diet requires about a 500 calorie a day allotment. alcohol detox symptoms So I eat very little and get unusually tired towards the end of the day but it will all be worth it, in the end.

2/22/2013 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

You've been marked on my visitor map! Click to zoom in.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

Get your own map at hit2map.com